Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Onelife - can I use any other wraps / covers with them?

(7 Posts)
ActivityApple Tue 08-Sep-09 17:29:29

Message withdrawn

swampster Tue 08-Sep-09 17:32:47

Onrlife are like Motherease, no? Pretty sure Weenotions wraps would work a treat.

MoominMymbleandMy Tue 08-Sep-09 17:39:07

Motherease Airflow wraps are identical to OneLife wraps except the PUL is thinner.

They're marvellous bombproof wraps and come in a range of Eco prints which are much more cheerful than the OneLife ones.

I've used both types of wrap over OneLife nappies, Motherease One Size, Motherease Multifits, TotsBots Bamboozles, TotsBots Fluffles, Lollipop Bamboo and Lollipop Microfleece.

swampster Tue 08-Sep-09 17:43:10

Motherease are bombproof but yawningly boring, including their soppy prints. Weenotions are bombproof and gorgeous and you can choose your own fabric and binding and have your wraps made up just for you!

mummamumma Tue 08-Sep-09 17:43:47

you can use pretty much any wrap. I always like nature babies wraps because the fabric is nicer, more supple.

ActivityApple Tue 08-Sep-09 17:54:00

Message withdrawn

Octothechildherder Tue 08-Sep-09 20:09:53

Any decent cover will do the job - totsbots can be slightly too high cut on the leg for them tho.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now