Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Have been given a Kushies nappy by a friend....

(4 Posts)
caspercat Mon 07-Sep-09 15:11:15

for my 7 month old ds. up till now been using disposables (but the Nature Baby ones, been trying my best!!). I'd really like to use these Kushies ones, but before i go & buy a couple more, i need to get some liners for this one to check they don't leak etc. Have Googled them, but only seem to be able to find full sets to buy. Can someone help out a re-usables novice please!! What do i need & where do i get them??? TIA xx

Octothechildherder Mon 07-Sep-09 15:13:52

Email me on info@nappywardrobe.co.uk - happy to advise you and have liners . Kushies are okay nappies - not great on newborns as have no elastic so terrible with newborn poo but may be fine on a 7 month old. I am assuming you have kushies all in one nappies or do you just have covers and need nappy/prefold?

caspercat Mon 07-Sep-09 15:31:40

Thanks for your quick reply. I think i have the all in one - it looks like an hour glass when opened, is padded, has velcro tabs & then what looks like a large panty liner attached to the top!! Is that any help?? Will e-mail you shortly....

Octothechildherder Mon 07-Sep-09 18:31:22

Hi - got your message - the key thing is whether it has waterproof on the outside!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now