Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Can I have poppers put on my nippa tots?

(10 Posts)
tutu100 Fri 04-Sep-09 23:06:23

I have got a variety of nappies, but have got some size 2 nippa tots which were working great, but now ds2 is very mobile the nippa keeps coming loose no matter what I do. I have tried using pins, but can't get a good fit with them.

I thought someone had posted before that tots would sew aplix onto nippa nappies for a charge. Aplix is no good though as ds2 always gets a rash on his tummy where the aplix strip is. Do you think they would be able to add poppers to the nappies? or would I be able to buy poppers from somewhere that I could put on the nappies myself?

Octothechildherder Sat 05-Sep-09 12:56:51

Someone on cloth nappy tree def does it - not sure of name.

alysonpeaches Sat 05-Sep-09 14:59:39

If you find this please let me know, I have got 6 size 3 nippa tots that I would like poppering, I hate nippas.

tutu100 Sun 06-Sep-09 22:46:31

I am off to hunt. Thank-you. Will report back.

drlove8 Sun 06-Sep-09 23:00:18

hiliary from pocket-bots does it . grin, just google pocket-bots.

Tupperwife Mon 07-Sep-09 12:12:25

Thanks very much drlove8! Since Tupperbaby worked out how to undo velcro about a month ago I'd been wondering if there was a popper adding service anywhere. I'm getting more like my mum every day "isn't the internet a wonderful place, you can find anything if you know where to look..."

drlove8 Mon 07-Sep-09 16:55:41

grin - glad to be of help !

KnickersandVests Mon 07-Sep-09 16:59:47

I saw the thread title and thought you were referring to drugs. I was wondering what nippa tots were and then I saw it was in the nappies section smile

Sorry...as you were.

MadreInglese Mon 07-Sep-09 17:01:10

I thought it was some weird kinky thread

<have an 11yo so am very much past it with baby gadget lingo>

tutu100 Tue 08-Sep-09 17:19:22

Thanks drlove my googling and internet searching is rubbish. Still haven't found the person octo suggested. Will get in touch with pocket-bots and see what they say.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now