Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

ECO bumbles?

(7 Posts)
JennyPenny22 Fri 04-Sep-09 22:29:19

Hello. Just wodering if anybody has these and what they think of them?

hackedoffandcross Fri 04-Sep-09 22:35:10

I have the normal bumbles, which I gather are the same but with a poppered booster?

Bumbles are fab. Very boring to look at but very effectives, cheap, virtually bombproof, can boost with tons of extra for night time. I have 26 bumbles, plus lots of pretty pockets for going outblush

JennyPenny22 Sun 06-Sep-09 01:50:11

Thanks. I have got a few on order to try.

reallywoundup Sun 06-Sep-09 19:46:59

i use them full time- stuff mine with prefolds folded in four (the wrong way iyswim, long side folded in half and then in half again) they are brilliant and after many years of spending a fortune on everything from blueberries to swaddlebees i have finally found 'the one'!

They wash nicely and dry overnight on an airer. I use nature babies wraps during the day and tots fleece overnight. i have a thing about all my nappies being a matching set so these are great as i can just bung in an extra booster for night!

Right i'm going now before i get labeled as the mad eco-bumble lady grin Good luck- i hope you love them!

JennyPenny22 Mon 07-Sep-09 13:17:55

Thanks!

MrsBadger Mon 07-Sep-09 13:36:05

I too use normal Bumbles (bought them before the eco ones came out) and they are fab

I console myself for their utilitarian looks by using pretty wraps - Nature Babies do some good ones

rusmum Wed 09-Sep-09 19:11:11

i have 5 but never use them- use regular bumbles though?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: