Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

which nappy system do you use for nigtime?

(13 Posts)
jojo76 Wed 01-Jun-05 10:18:11

hi all!
Im still using a disposable for nighttime, because i thought that they leaked less, but the last few nights poor ds has woken up soaked through, so i want to move on to cloth for night too. I hate using the disposables anyway and feel awful now everytime i put one on him!!
Im curious to know what everyone else uses for nightime, and how good they are. I am using mainly bambino mios in the daytime, and i also have a couple of totsbots and some terries.......

tarantula Wed 01-Jun-05 10:20:12

I use MOES day and night but at night I add a microfibre cloth (60p from Superdrug). Have had no probs with leaks except on the odd occasion when the wrap hasnt been put on properly.

tarantula Wed 01-Jun-05 10:20:39

sorry that should have been MEOS

Laura032004 Wed 01-Jun-05 18:57:24

We use Tots with a ME Airflow wrap day and night. I use a triple folded piece of flanalette sheet inside the nappy, but this is as a liner rather than a booster. Never, ever had a leak.

starlover Wed 01-Jun-05 19:02:34

I use fuzzi bunz with a microterry insert and booster.

Gem13 Wed 01-Jun-05 19:06:14

Motherease here on 15 month old and nearly 3 year old (in the bigger version).

Use double boosters for the older one.

juuule Wed 01-Jun-05 19:08:44

Usually Tots Bots sz 2 aplix and ME airflow wrap on my 23m dd. No leaks.

RuthN Wed 01-Jun-05 21:45:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CarrieG Thu 02-Jun-05 23:50:37

Bear Behinds stuffables - packed liberally with outgrown Imse nappies. We found he was waking up absolutely sodden in his normal totsbots once he started sleeping thro', but stuffable nappy + a quick change at adult bedtime seens to sort it.

eldestgirl Fri 03-Jun-05 06:56:13

Small bambino mio folded inside large bambino mio, fleece liner in a Bumpy night wrap for both boys. Change DS2 (2) at adult bedtime due to enormous bottle of milk he insists on having before bed. No leaks!

jojo76 Fri 03-Jun-05 09:49:45

thanks for the advice everyone! I got 3 redwraps on ebay for 18quid yesterday, which im going to try. are the unbleached tots a lot better absorbancy wise than the rainbow ones? i guess its just a case of trying lots of different things out.......! YAY that means i get to buy lots more nappies to try lol!!

LeahE Fri 03-Jun-05 10:05:20

The non-bleached tota are much better absorbancy-wise than the rainbow ones (in fact, I think the white tots are much better than the rainbow ones, just slightly less good than the unbleached). I wouldn't try a rainbow tots overnight myself [1].

We have DS in unbleached nippa tots with a booster and a fleece wrap overnight and he does fine.

MrsDoolittle Fri 03-Jun-05 10:17:56

I second Leah. I use rainbow bots during tha day and unbleached nippa at night - I wouldn't use rainbow bots at night either.
I do however, usually use my bumbles at night! I like the all over fleece liner inside, it keeps dd's bottom completely dry. You could also stuff it with microfibre if you needed to.

I think sometimes I underestimate my bumbles - they really are an economical, robust and versatile nappy. Theye are the only nappy that I am using with dd (14 months now) that I have used with her from birth and still going strong!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now