Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

I have just joined the ranks of Nappy Advisors :D and can't wait for my kit to arrive!!

(17 Posts)
LackaDAISYcal Tue 01-Sep-09 18:28:15

Not advertising before anyone tells me off!

.....just wanted to share, as I'm giddily excited about it and can't wait to get started smile

purplesal Tue 01-Sep-09 18:54:24

You'll love it I'm sure! I have been a nappy advisor for nearly 6 years now and i still love it - feel free to contact me if you want any help. Who have you joined?

LackaDAISYcal Tue 01-Sep-09 19:00:18

Octo's lot! Same as you, am I right?

I have a regular demo gig lined up already so am quite excited about actually making some money!

LackaDAISYcal Tue 01-Sep-09 19:00:39

Oh, and thanks for the offer of advice smile

Octothechildherder Tue 01-Sep-09 19:16:59

Yeah Lacka - well done - great news grin See you on the forum! another nappy forum with more nappy addicts!

Octothechildherder Tue 01-Sep-09 19:21:30

I'm vfinn on the lollipop forum btw smile

LackaDAISYcal Tue 01-Sep-09 19:31:04

smile

Yorky was telling me about the weekend thing, but I think I'm probably too late for it. I should've been more organised, but I had food poisoning a couple of weeks ago and everything took a backseat for a week and I'm only just catching up with myself.

Now to tidy up some of my own nappies so that I have space for my kit.....do you think this justifies a new bag so I can tote them about? Physically how big is the demo kit?

Octothechildherder Tue 01-Sep-09 19:47:23

You should get a kit bag supplied - not too late for conf - camping available still wink Is great weekend.

LackaDAISYcal Tue 01-Sep-09 20:08:31

next year definately....can't convince DH about it, and can't do solo camping <can't put up a tent emoticon>

Yorky Tue 01-Sep-09 20:12:10

Welcome to the gang!
Its fun grin
Still think you'd enjoy conference (considers shoving Dh and DS into tent and having a non-sleeping room for us!) hmm

LackaDAISYcal Tue 01-Sep-09 20:19:45

Oh, I know I would Yorky wink, but convincing DH we can justify a weekend away at this short notice when there is decorating to be done (did ya see my new bathroom?, did ya?) and a houseful of junk clutter to get rid of is a hard task indeed.

I thought about coming with bumble, but not sure about camping at all especially without DH to make the morning cuppa!

purplesal Tue 01-Sep-09 20:33:57

Oh, welcome to "our gang" blush- should I have known??

And do think about the conference - it is a realy fab weekend and you'll come away inspired! All meals are supplied so it's only really camping just for a bed - Go on!!!

LackaDAISYcal Tue 01-Sep-09 20:40:44

no purplesal smile.....I swapped some emails with Octo a couple of months ago when I was thinking about it, and Yorky and I are on the same PN thread and meet up for coffee sometimes (she was over here yesterday as it happened and we enthused about nappies at each other for a couple of hours!)

I'll think about the weekend and see what we can do.

alysonpeaches Tue 01-Sep-09 22:41:06

Hope you enjoy this, I have often thought about it myself, but to be honest couldnt give it the time it deserved.

LackaDAISYcal Wed 02-Sep-09 10:05:37

Well, I'm not sure about the time thing either alyson, but at least doing this you can take your baby to work with you, and a fine model he will be as well wink

alysonpeaches Thu 03-Sep-09 14:48:24

Yeah, but there's the other 3 too! Mind you having a baby and a toddler in cloth might be an advantage.

I want some me time though.wink

Yorky Thu 03-Sep-09 22:09:33

Its just a good excuse for talking nappies, and neither of us need an excuse do we Daisy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now