Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Where is the cheapest place to buy disposable nappy liners?

(8 Posts)
cleanandclothed Tue 01-Sep-09 17:51:09

I use re-usable fleece liners at home but at nursery I give them disposable liners. Just coming to the end of the last lot - can't remember where I got them and I have been given loads by kind people when they sell me their nappies, so haven't bought many - any recommendations?

Wigeon Tue 01-Sep-09 17:59:39

Lollipop dothese at £3.50 for 100. It's free postage for any size order, so you can just order one pack of liners at a time if you want without incurring a big delivery charge.

Not definite they are the cheapest but after a small bit of research they were the cheapest I could find online. If anyone knows of any cheaper then I'd like to know too!

purplesal Tue 01-Sep-09 18:20:38

I can offer 10% off anything ordered through Lollipop if that helps anyone.

Wigeon Tue 01-Sep-09 18:27:39

Oooh, yes please, I use them a lot.

purplesal Tue 01-Sep-09 18:52:34

Wigeon - can you email me - sallyeccleston @ teamlollipop.co.uk

Wigeon Tue 01-Sep-09 20:10:27

Have done.

Ariela Tue 01-Sep-09 22:23:31

Any stockist of Motherease nappies will generally sell disposable liners at about £2.75-£2.95 per roll of 100 - plenty of whom offer free postage. Tots Bots liners are a similar price.
Another cheaper brand are Junior Joy Enviro liners
You shouldn't have to pay more than £3 for 100 and if you hunt about you'll get free postage too.

alysonpeaches Tue 01-Sep-09 22:23:44

I just get mine from Boots, I think they are either 2.50 or 2.95 for 100. They are nice and soft and not at all papery.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now