Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Junior Joy Nappies and Wraps

(8 Posts)
littleredcorvette Tue 31-May-05 21:26:02

In my never ending search for some new nappies, I have come across some really cheap Terry Nappies/Hester Wraps/Finn Wraps all made by Junior Joy. I don't really want to spend too much money on more reusables and would like too know if they are a good budget buy?

(currently using a mix of Little Ewe terries/Nature Baby Wraps and Cotton Bottom prefolds/Wraps during the day with Tots Bots at night)

Thanks

-x-

misdee Tue 31-May-05 21:28:10

i have some arriving soon hopefully. think its the small finn ones i have ordered.

misdee Tue 31-May-05 21:28:28

www.time2change.co.uk is the site ithink.

misdee Tue 31-May-05 21:30:13

.com sorry.

littleredcorvette Tue 31-May-05 21:56:09

That was the website that I saw them on :-)

tessasmum Wed 01-Jun-05 20:19:23

The laundry service we used initially tried Junior Joy about 2 years ago - I wasn't impressed as waterproofing vanished in about 3 weeks!! They went back to Prowrap which is what I've been using since doing it myself - about 18 months now. Best bet for cheaper nappies/wraps is ebay, got all mine there and haven't paid full price yet.

tessasmum Wed 01-Jun-05 20:20:39

The laundry service we used initially tried Junior Joy about 2 years ago - I wasn't impressed as waterproofing vanished in about 3 weeks!! They went back to Prowrap which is what I've been using since doing it myself - about 18 months now. Best bet for cheaper nappies/wraps is ebay, got all mine there and haven't paid full price yet.

tessasmum Wed 01-Jun-05 20:20:56

Opps!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now