Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Nappy gurus i need your HELP!

(6 Posts)
kmummy Mon 31-Aug-09 10:08:03

Sizing on ittis....is it worth skipping mediums and going straight to large? Lo has a 19' rise and hip to hip grin Need responses ASAP...hes around 16lbs!

Octothechildherder Mon 31-Aug-09 11:23:36

I would get large personally. Can you borrow one to try on?

4andnotout Mon 31-Aug-09 11:29:51

I personally think it's more dependent on the chunkiness of the legs, dd4 is 10 mo and still in mediums as she has sparrow legs which makes the larges leak

kmummy Mon 31-Aug-09 12:17:46

Octo no-one i know uses reusables so i cant try them out!

4 thats my main worry, getting bigger may mean they leak, i think i may just go for mediums and pray they last....they sale quite well on cnt dont they?

Octothechildherder Mon 31-Aug-09 13:57:46

I don't have any large ones in the ktis to post to you - do have a medium tho but is out atm - will happily lend it you you when it comes back but may be a couple of weeks.

oscanna Mon 31-Aug-09 19:50:39

Why don't you buy one in each size. That way if medium fit you can save the large for later, but if large fit you havn't spent too much money. I've found that although itti's look small they last longer than you think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now