Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Pop-in Dream Dri

(8 Posts)
SilverSixpence Wed 26-Aug-09 23:46:03

I just bought a couple of these and really like them! am almost wishing i had bought a stack of these instead of all my LL size 1 and 2s. is anyone else using them on newborns/0-6 month babies and liking them? I found i got a lot of leaks when DS was younger and hardly any now, so not sure if its the nappies or him being a bit fatter that's making the difference.

Octothechildherder Thu 27-Aug-09 08:38:08

They are my favourite atm! Maybe the absorbency has just increased with time. Also as they get bigger they tend to eat more and drink less - in theory!

mumface Sat 29-Aug-09 21:28:58

I've just received one of these. Are the poppers on the back not uncomfortable for baby to sleep on?

alysonpeaches Wed 09-Sep-09 13:37:47

I have just started using some of these, too. I bought a mixed pack, but felt after only two washes the yellow had turned a bit of a miserable colour almost like it had been in with something dark. It hadnt. All rest are fine even white is white so obviously not a mixed wash accident. I also found them a bit fiddly to put together, but once youve done that they are easy to put on. Also the Dream Dri version which Im using does dry really quickly.

mumface Wed 09-Sep-09 13:44:18

I have since discovered some pop-ins are the old version which are not as good, they changed from Modern Baby to Close Parent and even some of the old design have Close parent labels as the design change came after the change of name IYSWIM.

alysonpeaches Wed 09-Sep-09 17:44:58

How do you know if you have an old version then?

mumface Wed 09-Sep-09 18:26:26

The old design have 3 poppers along the front, the new ones have 4. I have an old one in punpkin bamboo and a new one in dream-dri duckegg. The colours are ok so far, I've only had them a week tho. The old one wicks pretty quickly the new one is great.

alysonpeaches Fri 11-Sep-09 10:05:51

Right. Are the ones on sale in Waitrose the old stock then? I seem to remember someone saying you could buy them there, but I wont be making a special trip.

I am quite tempted to get more for M but I havent found a good night nappy for B yet, so I must direct my search towards that. Somehow 10 doesnt seem enough if you want to use them all the time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now