Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone know where i can get cheaper

(15 Posts)
kmummy Wed 26-Aug-09 19:15:29

Weenotions, blueberry or mutt nappies....?

Thought this would be the place to ask grin

ChocOrange05 Wed 26-Aug-09 19:23:01

Whats the cheapest you've found Blueberry's for kmummy?

kmummy Wed 26-Aug-09 19:27:23

£22.50 Blueberry One-Size pocket nappies: Popper Fastening...not sure if theres anything cheaper out there, was rec these today so thought id have a look...and give dh card a bashing.... grin

ChocOrange05 Wed 26-Aug-09 19:27:33

Oh, and Blueberry's are lovely but I would only get a couple as they are very expensive and the Tots Bots Easyfit Bamboo are just as good but not as strokeable and they are only about £14. I use these when we go out and can't stroke his blueberried soft bottom!! grin

ChocOrange05 Wed 26-Aug-09 19:31:20

Good idea on the popper fastening, we have the velcro but they stick to the carpet!!

Here you go: £19.35 each

ChocOrange05 Wed 26-Aug-09 19:32:28

Oh and for Blueberry's make sure you get the MINKY as I accidentally bought just a Blueberry before and the material isn't the soft one.

Octothechildherder Wed 26-Aug-09 19:57:12

kmummy - there is a guy in sheffield who sells them - can't remember his name but helpful chappy. Google him - goes to the big baby shows.

Nappywardrobe offers 10% off nappies with MNOCTO code and free postage in august - don;t do blueberry or WN but most other mainstream ones.

I would say popper fastening nappies have a greater longevity aswell. I have used fuzzis on ds3 all the way through - have had velcro in the past and it always looked slightly dirty - and we have no cat hair! Someday someone will invent a nappy applix cleaner gadget - you heard it here first!

MmmEggs Wed 26-Aug-09 20:00:16

wee notions are hand made to order - believe me, they are as cheap as can possibly be and worth every penny.

(big WN fan)

Octothechildherder Wed 26-Aug-09 20:06:51

Yes - they are very lovely - I had 3 small ones for ds3 - popper closing - microfibre with a trim if I remember. Cute!

Octothechildherder Wed 26-Aug-09 20:17:21

LOOK - they already exist - shall I get some?

http://www.clotilde.com/detail.html?code=191001

ChocOrange05 Wed 26-Aug-09 23:53:03

Just saw this on the Tots Bots site - £50 for 5 Bamboo Easyfit, they are seconds but not a bad deal.

Octothechildherder Thu 27-Aug-09 08:36:21

ooh thats good!

twoclimbingboys Thu 27-Aug-09 11:09:38

muttaqins are 3 for 2 on their site at the moment - shipping is quite cheap too.

The babyshape are fab. I'm not too keen on the FS. The 3SR are supposed to be really good too.

use coupon code buy2get1 at checkout

http://www.muttaqinbaby.com/shop/

kmummy Thu 27-Aug-09 15:37:09

Thanks for the rec, ChocOrange05, i thought the velcro would annoy me because of that so opted for the poppers....my bg, popngro and totsbot came today..there on the line and drying as we speak, cant wait to try them out tomorrow grin

Ive been on the mutts website but alot of its sold out...is that normal for them or do they re-stock quite quickly...my mum&dad are going to canada in 3wks to visit my brother so was going to get them posted to him and get them to bring them back over with them!

Jabula Tue 01-Sep-09 09:32:20

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now