Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Questions about cash back incentive schemes - nappy sellers opinions particularly welcome!

(4 Posts)
WriggleJiggle Tue 25-Aug-09 18:56:02

I have been trying to find second hand trainer pants on ebay, but keep being outbid (or forgetting to bidblush).
There also don't seem to be many around on the other 2nd hand nappy sites.

Which started me thinking about the £40 cash back scheme. Does anyone know if trainer pants count as reusable nappies? I presume they do, but would be rather out of pocket if they didn't and then I didn't qualify for the cash back.

Ideally I would like to buy locally (Hertfordshire) or from a MNer, rather than a faceless company online.

Any suggestions of nappy sellers locally or how to find one?

purplesal Tue 25-Aug-09 21:12:19

I have sent you an email.

Octothechildherder Wed 26-Aug-09 13:51:22

Use the Go Real nappy finder - lists all your local advisors. You will need to get in touch with Herts Council and ask them re trainer pants. There are also lots of different types - I like the bright kushies ones - bambino mio and bright bots are okay but won't hold a full wee - haven't tried the totsbots ones yet - but they look good.

WriggleJiggle Wed 26-Aug-09 22:53:48

Thankyou

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now