Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

FAO Purplesal

(5 Posts)
kmummy Tue 25-Aug-09 12:01:55

It wont allow me reply to you on the emails you supplied, keeps saying its rejected, would love to take you up on your offer...do you have any other emails i can reply to?

kmummy Tue 25-Aug-09 12:13:40

Right it let me reply to the email you sent via here...but the paulemail keeps coming back with an error...hopefully you get the first email ive sent

purplesal Tue 25-Aug-09 12:42:47

I am having real problens with my bl*y email at the moment it seems. OK this one is definitely working - sallyeccleston68@yahoo.com

As long as I get your address before tomorrow morning I can still post while I'm away

Or text to 07837009774 with address and colour choices.

Sorry!!!!

kmummy Tue 25-Aug-09 13:13:16

Right have mailed you on that one, could you email me back so i know you received it...im just popping out for the afternoon, if you dont receive it msg me on here and il txt you

Il be back by 6ish

kmummy Tue 25-Aug-09 13:23:09

Should add wanted the blue bg, blue popngro and the turqcoise tb easifit Thanx again grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now