Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Starting potty training tomorrow - anyone in a similar boat???

(2 Posts)
GreenFingeredMummy Sun 23-Aug-09 21:43:38

Hiya

Im gonna start to potty train my dd (2.3) tomorrow and am thought it would be good to set up a thread for fellow trainers. I've decided to go for pretty pants and nappies at nap times rather than pull ups, other than that Im hoping to get her on the potty every 1/2 hr or so.

Anyone got any advice or tips or stories to share???

fusspot66 Sun 23-Aug-09 23:28:11

Hi there,
I have a just-turned-3-year-old who is highly resistant to potty training. We intend to go cold turkey with the nappies in 2 weeks time. No more nappies in the day, just for sleeping. I found lots of helpful threads on the main mumsnet which helped me decide how go about it, ie do nothing and wait till she was begging for potties, pants etc We're finally fed up waiting for her to give up nappies and nursery is looming. So bring on the Febreze! I recommend you check out the site, for ways to go about it.
Good luck for Monday morning!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now