Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Recommendations for a decent sized pail for drypailing?

(6 Posts)
strawberrie Fri 21-Aug-09 20:59:02

At the moment we have two of these nappy pails from John Lewis but I could really do with a bigger one - I'm finding that I'm washing more often than I need to because the buckets are full rather than because I'm running out of nappies!
Does anyone have any recommendations, or am I as well heading off to B&Q for a bin with a lid?
Thanks in advance.

CarGirl Fri 21-Aug-09 21:01:48

I used a large plastic pedal bin, it was quite squarish. However quite late into it all we suddenly came up with the idea of one in the bedroom (where we changed nappies) and a 2nd one next to the loo for the poo ones that we flushed off.

Made life much easier just wish we'd though to do it a child sooner IYSWIM.

4andnotout Fri 21-Aug-09 21:07:42

If you are anwhere in Norfolk I have a 5l nappy pail, I'm now using 2 monkeyfoot wet bags instead of pails, they zip up so don't smell, get chucked in the wash with the nappies and they look lovely!

strawberrie Fri 21-Aug-09 21:28:11

4andnotout that is very kind, but sadly as I;m in Edinburgh it's a bit of a trek for me to come and collect! I'm off to google monkeyfoot bags now...
Cargirl we aren't quite at the flushable poo stage yet but I will bear that tip in mind, thank you.

Octothechildherder Sat 22-Aug-09 12:51:40

There is a discount for them aswell at checkout - MNOCTO smile New patterns coming in next two weeks - have been selling out very fast!

caen Sat 22-Aug-09 21:10:21

Think this is the one we got - takes at least 2 days' worth. Three if you squash them down.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/JUST-GREEN-JUMBO-BUCKET-LID/dp/B0015UC5Z2/ref=pdsim_by4

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now