Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

DD has regressed. No poos in the potty or toilet. HELP!

(1 Post)
beatie Sat 28-May-05 08:41:37

OK ~ we trained dd a month ago and she was quick to get the hang of it. She is now 30 months old. She had the odd accident but that was to be expected.

This past week she has done all her poos in her pants. She is NOT constipated. All the websites and books I read point to her using it as a power tool against me and my DH. It's quite possible she is doing it for attention. I am pregnant and not the nest mummy in the world at the moment. I have been especially tired this past week. We've also started to talk about 'our' new baby more with DD, plus, we're in the midst of moving house and the past two weeks have been stressful for me and DH.

So, I'm pretty sure of the reason for her relapse but none of the so-called experts give any advice on how to fix the problem. What would you do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now