Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Reusable night nappies to see from 18MO through to dry nights?

(6 Posts)
SleepWhenImDead Fri 14-Aug-09 14:10:44

DS is currently in bamboo quick flips, mediums, but they are getting a bit snug so I'd like to invest in some night nappies that would see him right through to when he can have dry nights - so a good few years. What do others use?

MrsBadger Fri 14-Aug-09 14:15:01

dd (just 2) is in Bumbles with two boosters and a ME wrap

not elegant but do the job

nippas more flexible fit than poppers/velcro, and remember you can boost between nappy and wrap.

4andnotout Fri 14-Aug-09 15:23:59

I use Babybeehinds, both the hemp and bamboo version with a tots bots wrap.

Dd3 (23m) is a power wee'er and never leaks and dd4 (9mo) napy still has dry patches when opened in the morning.

Octothechildherder Sat 15-Aug-09 20:10:39

Tots Easyfit with extra bamboo booster.
Bamboo nappies in general really!

purplesal Sat 15-Aug-09 20:33:35

Lollipop pop'n'gro will definitley fit him, even if he's quite late potty training / being dry at night. Comes with 2 booosters - a microfibre super absorbent one and a bamboo one, so should do the trick.

twoclimbingboys Sun 16-Aug-09 21:05:24

I have extra large Wee Notions Night Notions and Upsy Daisy Soy Night Nappies for Toby. He also has both the WN and UD fleece wraps in XL for over them. Just email them to ask for XL.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now