Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

A good breathable wrap for use with Motherease nappies?

(8 Posts)
thatsnotmybelly Thu 13-Aug-09 12:41:28

My 16 month old is in Motherease nappies with ME Airflow wraps. No complaints.

We live in a very hot country. I was wondering about getting a couple of fleece wraps as they might (a) be a bit cooler, and (b)it might allow for evaporation.

What do the experts think?

MrsBadger Thu 13-Aug-09 12:47:16

the only thing about fleece is that it can wick if under pressure (eg car seta straps, popper vests)

thatsnotmybelly Thu 13-Aug-09 12:49:03

Okay. That's worth bearing in mind. We go everywhere in the car so perhaps not ideal.

twoclimbingboys Thu 13-Aug-09 13:00:14

Wee Notions fleece wraps fit perfectly over ME nappies, plus you can choose what colours and even embroidery if you wanted. My 2 boys often wear them overnight for 12 hours at a time with no problems (and on some car trips), we have never had a problem with leaking so far.

Stacinator fleece wraps are also a good fit, but are thinker fleece so possibly not ideal for in hot conditions.

thatsnotmybelly Thu 13-Aug-09 13:50:12

Am investigating Wee Notions now. Assume Weenotions website is the best place to buy? Pretty...

twoclimbingboys Thu 13-Aug-09 14:01:59

Yes it is - but they are on holiday until the 24th of August so the site is closed until then. There are loads of choices isn't there - it gives my bank account a serious hammering every so often!

thatsnotmybelly Fri 14-Aug-09 15:58:50

Oh dear, that's no good then. I have a limited window of shopping opportunity.

Just in case though, what about sizes? Any advice? Large ME Airflow fits perfectly.

twoclimbingboys Fri 14-Aug-09 23:16:48

If a large airflow fits perfectly a large wee notions would be fine.

You could post this question on cloth nappy tree . com for more ideas possibly?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now