Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Charity for reusable nappies

(7 Posts)
fruitstick Thu 13-Aug-09 12:02:46

I have a set of nappies which I've used for 2 DCs. They are fine but have lost most of their fluff and I woiuld feel bad selling them on.

Someone on here was talking about a charity that sends nappies to Africa etc. I've searched but I can't find it.

Anyone know where to send them?

blithedance Thu 13-Aug-09 21:16:01

Ah, that was my thread

here

scroll down to purplesal's post

FWIW I sold mine all on usednappies.co.uk even the (ahem) slightly stained ones just for a knock down price.

Wiggletastic Fri 14-Aug-09 21:26:41

Cargirl collects nappies to make into layette sets to send to Africa - you could CAT her.

ilovemydogandmrobama Fri 14-Aug-09 21:30:55

Great advice wink

JennyPenny22 Fri 14-Aug-09 21:43:43

What about your local council? I know some use nappies that they lend out to people interested in cloth? (Just guessing here - they might not want them!)

purplesal Sat 15-Aug-09 09:06:47

Yes It was me! I send them to an orphanage in Zambia. There is a container leaving at the end of September if you would like to post them to me before then. They accept anything! Also towels and childrens sandals.

fruitstick Sat 15-Aug-09 20:38:22

marvellous. can you email me your address at
louisebennett115 at hotmail dot com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now