Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

FFP: Large Lime Itti Bitti d'Lish Shell (no inserts)

(12 Posts)
4andnotout Tue 11-Aug-09 13:20:39

Offering this ffp as the leg elastic has completely gone, but it would probably be ok on a chunky legged baby. If anyone wants it it will probably only be £1 to post if that.

treedelivery Tue 11-Aug-09 13:24:53

OMG! <<faints>>

Thats a good deal! Mine is skinny minny no 1, and I'll leave this for someone else anyway as I have lots of fluff action going on at the mo.

Go girls!!

KirstyJC Tue 11-Aug-09 14:51:43

Ooh - I will have it I think....(stupid emoticon - what does FFP mean?!?!? Sounds like it means free but pay postage from context I've seen on here, but can't work out the letters??)

My little darling has legs like barrels so that sounds good.

Can you let me know how I pay for postage etc? I have never done it through MN and I keep seeing the word CAT and don't know what that means either! Do I need to do that?blushgrin. Can I pay by paypal? Think I can do that, or rather, DH can!

4andnotout Tue 11-Aug-09 15:23:03

Hiya it's Free For Postage see
if you email me your address to sophie_grint@yahoo.co.uk I'll put it in an envelope and post tommorow, if I can get away with sending it large letter it should only be pence. Just to point out that it is only the shell not the absorbant pads, I wouldn't want you to be dissapointed

KirstyJC Tue 11-Aug-09 15:47:18

Oh, free for postage...kind of obvious when you say it...!blush

That's fine, I have a large tiger print Itti and I bought an extra set of the snap in inserts, so I have a spare set - but thanks for clarifying!! smile

Emailed you now.

kazbeth Tue 11-Aug-09 19:35:46

Is it normal for this type of nappy elasic to go like this? I was half considering getting one but this has put me off a bit. I did have wonderoo but the elastic went on that too.

4andnotout Tue 11-Aug-09 20:57:15

I have about 40 itti's and the elastic hasn't gone in any of the others and i did buy this one second hand so i don't know how it was treated before i got it.

KirstyJC Fri 14-Aug-09 16:44:46

Hiya 4andnotout - did you get my email OK? As soon as you know how much the postage was, let me know and I'll ask DH to paypal you. He thinks we just need your email address to do this - is that right?smile

4andnotout Fri 14-Aug-09 22:23:07

I posted it 1st class this morning so it should be with you tommorow, it was only £1.20 i think so if you just put that in a charity box when you next see one i'll b happy with that

KirstyJC Fri 14-Aug-09 22:27:51

Ohh, you sure? You're lovely you are - what a nice thought!

I am going into town tomorrow and there is a cancer research shop right next to where I'm going, I will pop in there and give them something. Might even round it up to £2 if I feel generous wink!

Seriously, that's fab.

<Goes off to sit by letterbox until tomorrow, unable to contain excitement....>

4andnotout Fri 14-Aug-09 22:32:57

I hope you like it

KirstyJC Mon 17-Aug-09 10:47:17

Hi - turned up this morning, it's LUSH!!

Love the colour, and the elastic isn't as bad as I was expecting - there is a little bit of twang there still!grin

Will try it on him after his nap, although it might be pushing my luck 'cos he's only 20lbs and the other large is only just fitting him. On the other hand, his legs are totally chubbylicious so it may work!

Thanks ever so!smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now