Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Bright Bots Trainer Pants sizing

(3 Posts)
mejon Sat 08-Aug-09 13:47:16

I've just bought some Bright Bots training pants for DD in a Medium. She has just turned 3 but is very small (approx 26lbs) and generally in 18-24 month trousers (and a couple of smaller ones too). Should the pants be 'snug' like real pants (which they seem to be)? I'm worried that if I go for the Large they'll be too big then gape at the legs. I think I was expecting them to look more bulky like 'proper' cloth nappies or disposable pull-ups, but thinking about it, I suppose they should be more 'normal pant-like'.

Could anyone who's used them advise? Thanks.

Yes they should be snug like pants.

They are only designed to hold a small wee, so I think if there were any gaps at the leg, it would just run straight out.

mejon Sat 08-Aug-09 16:58:25

Thank you. That's what I thought - I think I'm so used to seeing everything being too big on DD that when something 'fits' like it is supposed to I get a bit worried that there'll be no 'growing room' - hopefully she won't be needing them for long [optimistic emoticon!].

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now