Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Does anyone know of a good supply of pottette potty liners? Can't seem to find them!

(12 Posts)
linspins Fri 07-Aug-09 20:47:19

I've got a pottette travel potty, originally from mothercare. recently they stopped stocking the liners and only had pottette plus liners, which are way more expensive. Then Boots did the same. Anyone know of an online stockist? Then I could buy in bulk...
Thanks Mumsnetters!

IwishIwasmoreorganised Fri 07-Aug-09 21:29:54

I've had no luck either - hope someone can help us!

EachPeachPearMum Fri 07-Aug-09 21:41:39

bumping because I need some too!

swampster Fri 07-Aug-09 21:44:37

I hear a plastic bag with a sanitary towel is every bit as effective.

swampster Fri 07-Aug-09 21:47:02

Quick! Last 10-pack here!

CloudDragon Fri 07-Aug-09 21:47:43

I used to use a nappy bag with a cut up nappy in or tissues worked a treat.

swampster Fri 07-Aug-09 21:49:39

couple more here. But why wouldn't the Potette Plus ones work just as well? Surely it's just a bag with a soaker? Not exactly rocket science.

IwishIwasmoreorganised Fri 07-Aug-09 22:11:23

Thanks Swampster - they're not any cheaper though by the time you add the p+p.

The potette plus ones do work - it's just that the price seems to have gone up and I'm a cheapskate!!

swampster Fri 07-Aug-09 22:33:22

placky bag with ST then grin

CarGirl Fri 07-Aug-09 22:39:56

nappy sacks with value sanitary towels are the way to go!

missmama Fri 07-Aug-09 22:40:06

I always used a large nappy bag with a breast pad in it.
(I dont know why but I felt they were less embarasing when out and about blush)

alysonpeaches Sun 16-Aug-09 16:16:25

I got some reduced ones in a branch of Halfords, they were the last ones though and they havent restocked. I tried another branch but nothing.

I usually use a nappy sack and a handful of cheap tissues, I thought about STs but just couldnt face the questions from our 6 year old Asperger's boy and also DHs refusal to have anything to do with them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now