Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Bright Bots vs Bambino Mio Trainer Pants - any difference?

(4 Posts)
mejon Wed 05-Aug-09 09:34:54

Says it all really - they look virtually identical. Is there any difference/one better than the other? I'm thinking of getting a couple for when we are out and about and for when DD goes back to pre-school in September just in case.

CMOTdibbler Wed 05-Aug-09 09:37:44

The Bright Bots are only absorbent enough to contain a bit of a dribble (which is great for out and about when they tell you they need to go and you can't get them to a loo quite in time). They do contain a poo very well.

I think the Bambino Mio are a bit more nappy like in absorbency and look

tutu100 Wed 05-Aug-09 09:39:23

I have both and they are the same except when I bought mine the bambino mio only came in white. But they both have the same absorbancy i.e they will hold a wee and stop it from running down their legs, but you then have to change them immediatly or they will leak.

I found them fantastic for the first few weeks of potty training. A definate good buy.

mejon Wed 05-Aug-09 09:50:06

Thank you. Just need the courage to ditch the nappies now. DD has already decided to favour the toilet over the potty after seeing her older cousin on the toilet last week and is asking to go quite often now so I really must do it this week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now