Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Ju Ju BePrepared Changing Bag - does anyone have one?

(5 Posts)
Milliemuffin Mon 03-Aug-09 14:43:37

Is it as big as it looks?

I currently have a skip hop dash which is great for DS who's 2 but we're expecting DC2 at christmas so will need a bigger bag.

SummerC Mon 03-Aug-09 17:19:51

[drool] I have wanted one of these bags for ages!! My friend has one and absolutely adores it. And it is massive!! My friend goes to her partner's house most weekends and all she takes for her dd (8 months) is the changing bag.

If you've got the money...definitely get one!! And if you've got lots of money....get one for me too! grin

lynniep Mon 03-Aug-09 17:26:15

No - I got a packabe because I spend so much time running around after DS (2.5) I needed something I could sling on my back!

But I do recommend their products big time. I love my bag. I only wish it would wear out so I could get a new one!

Milliemuffin Mon 03-Aug-09 21:31:45

Thanks girls. By 'massive', it's not 'too big' is it? I don't want to be lugging around a suitcase! I've seen the video online but it's so hard to tell as she holds it on a table.

Unfortunately I don't have alot of money but I've used my skip hop so much and I only have the one bag so i want a bigger one that will last.

SummerC Tue 04-Aug-09 09:22:59

I don't think it's too big. It is a big bag, but it's no bigger than most of the handbags being used now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now