Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Recommendations for one-size quick-drying reusable nappies

(9 Posts)
interleukin Thu 30-Jul-09 10:16:43

Just wondering which reusable nappies people would recommend as there seem to be so many different types out there. Ideally we need ones that are quick-drying (as we've not much drying space), one-sized from newborn to toddler & ideally not too bulky.
(We've tried getting hold of a trial box from our local council, but they've been thoroughly useless & I've given up waiting for it to turn up!)
Thanks!

treedelivery Thu 30-Jul-09 10:17:24

BumGenius.

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Thu 30-Jul-09 11:15:28

Bumgenius, Greenkids..... any pockets are quick drying smile

caen Thu 30-Jul-09 12:36:37

I like the one size fuzzibunz I just got. You can adjust the elastic around the legswhich is fab. Just a microfibre insert though which I don't think woill be great.

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Thu 30-Jul-09 12:51:07

I am confused with the fuzzi onesize as they keep bringing out a modified version or they have brought out 2 i know of - whats the modernised version like now? I loved the sized ones of fuzzi buunz and the mediums lasted my boy from 3 months right through to potty trg - they were the older version with pointy tabs mind, i think the newer ones seem more generous.

ZippysMum Thu 30-Jul-09 15:19:38

Have a look at Lollipop Pop n Gro. They are similar to bumgenius. We've just bought these but the babies aren't due till Sept so can't tell you how we've got on yet. Reviews seem very positive though.

Yorky Thu 30-Jul-09 18:37:31

Where in the country are you interleukin? Many Lollipop advisors offer trial buckets and could tailor the contents to your preference, especially if you were interested in AIO BTPs

interleukin Thu 30-Jul-09 19:56:28

Thanks all, bumgenius look v promising. Yorky, we're in the east midlands - AIO BTP?

Yorky Thu 30-Jul-09 20:26:30

AIO BTP = All in one birth to potty - like bumgenius, pop-in, dream-dri, pop'n'gro, easifit which don't need separate wraps, one size fits all (ish)

I'm in West mids, but depending where you are I can find friends/family to visit and squeeze in a nappy chat while we're over that way grin If I'm very unlucky I can leave DCs with MIL and go out for an hour! I completely couldn't get my head around the different types of cloth nappies until someone had patiently talked to me about them - while I could SEE what she was talking about!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now