Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Shall I just get more Motherease Air Flow?

(16 Posts)
HuffwardlyRouge Wed 29-Jul-09 19:14:31

I have only ever used Motherease nappies and Motherease Air Flow wraps. I was thinking of ordering a couple of extra wraps (I have four and it's enough, but it would just be a real bonus to have a couple of extra).

I have never had any problems or issues with the Motherease Airflow.

Shall I just get a couple more of what I already have?

I keep looking at all the lovely designs and patterns and feeling tempted. But what we already use works so well... and I wouldn't have a clue what size to get of something else... and we live abroad so I can't return anything as I'd have to get someone to send it out to us... and I have no idea if other wraps work with our nappies...

... but oh the pretty patterns...

I should just get more of the boring old same thing, shouldn't I. Should I?

giantkatestacks Wed 29-Jul-09 19:16:40

But the Air Flows have nice designs on anyway dont they - have you got one of each already?

letsblowthistacostand Wed 29-Jul-09 19:18:19

IME only Motherease wraps work with Motherease nappies, especially sandies, have never found anything that fits over sandies. Maybe try an AIO or pocket to get a pretty pattern?

I have an enormous nappy stash, and wrap wise nothing even comes close to ME airflows.

If it ain't broke.....

HuffwardlyRouge Wed 29-Jul-09 20:18:34

What is a sandy?

And, out of interest, what sort of nappies do people put under something like this?

I shall get more of the same then. Thank you all for your input. I possibly need something more to think about!

greensnail Wed 29-Jul-09 20:28:01

Has anyone got the wraps from HuffwardlyRouge's link? Are they any good?

I was thinking of getting these too, as am a little bored of my motherease wraps, although they're fab.

I also have a few other plain wraps, I find all my various nappies work fine with all my wraps, but motherease wraps are definitely the best. They're just a bit boring and I don't really like the patterned ones much either.

twoclimbingboys Wed 29-Jul-09 21:19:02

I love ME airflow - mainly savannah and oceans. Wee Notions wraps are a very similar shape - we have an orange swirl one and a lightning mcqueen one.

letsblowthistacostand Thu 30-Jul-09 05:31:02

Sandys

Alibabaandthe40nappies Thu 30-Jul-09 12:48:36

This is really interesting. We have always just used the wraps that go with our Bambinex nappies, until last week when I ordered a Nature Babies - it is sooo much better than what we've been using, softer, a better fit, more waterproof.

Has anyone compared Nature Babies and ME Airflow? I have become slightly obsessed about my search for the perfect wrap!

greensnail Thu 30-Jul-09 19:49:06

I had a couple of Nature Babies wraps but she's grown out of them now. I found them not as good as my ME Airflow and had a few leaks with them. They're much prettier though!

Alibabaandthe40nappies Fri 31-Jul-09 12:31:44

Thanks greensnail.

I've got a medium Nature Babies at the moment which I don't think DS will fit for terribly long so I may get an Airflow and see how I get on with that before I buy any Nature Babies in the next size up.

The prettiness I think is not such an issue for me because DS always has shorts or trousers on so you can't see his nappy. Now if I had a girl then I can see that I would want pretty wraps to wear under dresses and skirts!!

Octothechildherder Fri 31-Jul-09 12:33:37

I think airflow are much better than nature babies - also like onelife popper covers for reliability - but no pretty patterns sad!

greensnail Fri 31-Jul-09 12:54:18

yes, i suppose i should just stick with the airflows as they work so well - its not as if they're ugly or anything. In fact we got lots of compliments on how cute they were when we had to take dd to a&e

Rhian82 Fri 31-Jul-09 13:05:06

I love ME airflow, especially the ones with the designs! In DS's current size, we left ordering them to the last minute so most of them are white as that's what was in stock, but hopefully we'll get the next lot in plenty of time and have all sorts of pretty patterns

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Fri 31-Jul-09 14:33:20

Wraps wise i got on with the new tots wraps - defo not the old gusseted ones and my faves were the weenotions ones - they were lovely. Of course motherease are very reliable.

greensnail Sat 01-Aug-09 21:16:21

I can't get on with the new tots bots wraps at all - loved my old style one though. I suppose a lot depends on the size and shape of your baby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now