Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Night time nappy routine

(3 Posts)
knuttynina Mon 27-Jul-09 09:15:16

DS will be 4 next month and is still in night nappies. My usual bedtime routine is to ask him whether he wants to do a wee before putting his nappy on, and most times he obliges. However, in the past couple of weeks he's started playing up by refusing to do anything, and then a few minutes after I've put his nappy on he'll come to me insisting he wants to go for a wee. When I undress him again he just stubbornly refused to do anything, so now when he asks I tell him if he 'really' needs to go, he'll just have to do it in his nappy! It seems a bit hard, but I can't stand all this messing about. Needless to say, his nappies are absolutely soaking in the morning. I'd like to get him out of night nappies asap, but am not sure what other tactics I can use. Has anyone experienced this problem?

purlease Mon 27-Jul-09 11:37:50

no suggestions - we're going through the trying to get rid of nappy pants phase at the moment too. Had it cracked until recently. DD was out of nappies for months but then had so many accidents we reverted to nappy pants again. You could try treats/bribes e.g. no bed time story until you do a wee.

purlease Mon 27-Jul-09 11:38:59

by 'you' I obviously mean DS grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now