Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

suddenly leaking through all types cloth nappies at 15 months

(3 Posts)
clothaddict Tue 21-Jul-09 12:24:01

Hi, I have a range of cloth nappies- itti's, bumgenius, fuzzi, tots bamboozle etc. and my 15 months old is leaking out them all after wearing for only about an hour sometimes. I think he must be doing massive wee's. They are all large sizes, what can I do? Just boost them more? But don't want to get too bulky. Alos he starts nursery for more hours as of tomorrow and don't want to have to send loads of extra clothes for all the leaks and would rather not have in disposables too much. Anyone been the same?

JennyPenny22 Tue 21-Jul-09 13:32:54

My daughter did the same about the same age. Does he drink a lot? At the time, my DD1 was drinking a lot of milk which I think is what did it as she isn't as bad now.

We now use Babybeehinds fitted nappies, we found these much more absorbant than the others. And 2 parters in general are a LOT more reliable than pockets/AIOs etc. We sold all our pockets as they would leak too much and if boosted any more than they were, they wouldn't fit right.

BlueChampagne Wed 22-Jul-09 13:41:34

Are you sure it isn't the wraps?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now