Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone Own Fuzzi Bunz One-Size Pocket Nappy V bumgenius one size 3.0

(5 Posts)
tigerbump Wed 15-Jul-09 21:19:53

Am currently looking at the Fuzzi Bunz One-Size V bumgenius one size 3.0

does anyone have the Fuzzi Bunz One-Size Pocket Nappy, it promotes a better fit with its adjustable elastic around the legs as well as waist i just wanted to see how true this was.

also whats the drying time on them?

Janedarby Tue 21-Jul-09 17:11:12

I have joined this site especially to reply to your post! They are the best reuseable nappy! I am currently testing the nappy for an award and can't say enough how fantastic I think they are.

They are a good fit, not bulky, comforable for baby and so so soft. The liner was wet when pulling out but the nappy that touched babys skin I could hold against my cheek it was that dry!

The drying time is virtually nothing for the nappy. The liners don't take long. I normally leave washing on the airer till the following morning and they would be dry by then.

I haven't used the bun genius but have tried approx 6 brands of reuseables and these are the best. The only ones I have felt comfortable for baby to wear outside of the house.

Feel free to ask my any further questions. I wish I could sell the things I love them so much!

tigerbump Tue 21-Jul-09 20:56:38

Janedarby - thanks you should take a look at fillyourpants.co.uk as they are looking for nappy gurus perhaps you can be one!

thanks for the reply x

LackaDAISYcal Tue 21-Jul-09 21:06:25

I've got v2 fuzzis and love them, all reports are that the v3 is a much better nappy. I also have some sized fuzzis which I love so imagine the one size will be an interesting nappy. sized fuzzis; the nappy dries in a few hours on a summer day and overnight in front of the radiator in the winter. Get some extra inserts though as they take a wee bit longer to dry and it's always good to have spares.

janedarby, if it's the awards that I think you mean the organiser takes a very dim view of anything being discussed online (emails have been sent out to that effect), and as you have used your RL name, it will be easy for her to see this post! I'd ask MN to delete it if I were you smile

LackaDAISYcal Tue 21-Jul-09 21:12:05

oops, I mean I've got V2 bumgenius!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now