Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Pop in nappies

(8 Posts)
caen Wed 08-Jul-09 21:17:13

I'd like to try some pop-in nappies to boost my collection (LL's). My daughter is already 12lb so I don't want to invest in first size. Can anyone recommend a birth to potty pop-in nappy that I can buy? Thanks.

purplesal Wed 08-Jul-09 21:37:30

Well, do you mean the Modern Baby pop-in nappy? Comes in bamboo or microfibre. They are the only nappies actually called pop-ins.

But other BTO nappies that popper down to adjust their size are Tots Bots Easyfits, Bumgenius V3, Lollipop Pop'n'Gro. These are all All-in-Ones as well.

caen Wed 08-Jul-09 21:42:52

Sorry! I think I meant pocket!

Octothechildherder Wed 08-Jul-09 22:10:04

ooh pockets - try fuzzi bunz, tots pockets, bumgenius, minky, lollipop rainbow ... there are lots - my favourite are fuzzis - but if you want btp - would suggest totsbots or pop ins.

ches Thu 09-Jul-09 03:05:14

Mothercare Smart Nappy. The US equivalent was fine until DS got too tall, but with a girl that's not really a problem. (He would leak over the top.)

Octothechildherder Thu 09-Jul-09 17:38:18

I have heard very mixed reviews of the smart nappy - can be a bit hit and miss as to whether people have been getting on with them - same happens all the time but moreso with this one ime!

ches Fri 10-Jul-09 03:29:28

Right, but can you get a trial pack with just one or two outers and use a terry for the stuffing? They were miss for me too, but at least I only bought two and then passed them on.

duvetheaven Sat 11-Jul-09 19:54:53

Upsy Daisy pocket is a good fit for my DD 10 mths.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now