Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

do I buy tots bots cotton or bamboozle - also any bargains out there?

(29 Posts)
kazbeth Tue 07-Jul-09 11:56:04

Is there much difference?

I have bamboozles and quite like them but the cottons are cheaper.

Or, has anyone seen bamboozles cheap anywhere please?

Thanks

swampster Tue 07-Jul-09 13:37:11

Bamboozles are lovely, strokeable fluff, cotton are a workhorse, but not even as absorbent or slim. Bamboozles take ages to dry but stay soft and lovely, cotton go a bit crunchy unless you tumble dry them.

TheFool Tue 07-Jul-09 13:39:36

I have a load of rainbow bamboozles here I could probably do you a deal on (email bumfluffnappies at gmail dot com). I can't remember sizes or anything off hand, but will dig them out if you're interested

swampster Tue 07-Jul-09 15:02:07

shock when did you become TheFool???

MilleniumHandNShrimp Tue 07-Jul-09 15:08:44

Now I had been wondering who TheFool was.

Now I know wink
grin

TheFool Tue 07-Jul-09 15:17:01

Lol a while back - I keep changing

rachelinscotland Wed 08-Jul-09 23:20:14

Yes, Bamboozles are lovely! Coloured ones even better! If only I had more! lol I've got a fair collection of coloured size 2 Bamboozles...but always want more! blush Then again, I'll soon have 2 boys in them - so might have to hunt down a few more!

Octothechildherder Thu 09-Jul-09 20:32:01

Bamboozles smile

erin99 Fri 10-Jul-09 14:16:03

bamboozles, if you can cope with the drying time. I have mainly cotton for quicker drying but I do prefer the bamboo

sunfl0wer Wed 15-Jul-09 18:08:55

I vote for bamboozles too! So gorgeous and fluffy grin

drlove8 Thu 16-Jul-09 18:49:00

do you want to try a tots cotton? ive got loads, some have never been used that are floating at the bottom of my stash! cat me and i'll send you a freebee !grin

kazbeth Thu 16-Jul-09 22:46:24

Thanks everyone .. looks like bamboozles are the favourites. Still haven't found any bargains though - not even second hand - is everyone holding on to theirs

Thanks drlove8, that's a really kind offer. I don't have 'cat' though so can't contact you on here but if you do see this my email is kazbeth1 at yahoo co uk (no spaces and replace at with @)

drlove8 Tue 04-Aug-09 11:23:39

KAZBETH! ....keep trying to email you and keep getting message not sent , can you email me instead, .... mine is " silverteqbaby at yahoo dot co dot uk.....have nappy ready to be posted need address! grin

drlove8 Tue 04-Aug-09 11:25:06

oh and i can chuck in a wrap as well if its needed ! wink

drlove8 Tue 04-Aug-09 11:25:19

oh and i can chuck in a wrap as well if its needed ! wink

MrsBadger Tue 04-Aug-09 11:31:22

BooCoo Bargains are always worth checking out for ends of line, ex hire kit etc

(personally I like Bimbles or Bumbles - cotton for quick drying but with fleece inners so not crunchy against skin)

suzy77 Tue 04-Aug-09 12:33:49

HI I have cotton rainbow tots bots size 2, birth to potty for sale on the sale page , also have fleece liners if anyone interested
Would love to sell as potty now.

drlove8 Sun 09-Aug-09 11:15:54

hi Kazbeth ! have your nappy all ready to be posted first thing tomorrow.... so all going to plan you should get fluffy post tues or weds. grin !

kazbeth Sun 09-Aug-09 22:48:27

Thanks drlove8 that's really lovely of you. What about postage costs? - I'm more than happy to paypal you.

drlove8 Tue 11-Aug-09 18:42:37

kazbeth , finaly got to the post office today, so you should get fluffy post soon, grin.... am not wanting postage, ..... its really not nessessary...just enjoy the nappy, and if its not for you- then pass it on! wink

kazbeth Wed 12-Aug-09 17:22:41

Hi drlove8, the nappy arrived this morning. Thanks ever so much for that .. I shall be putting it to the test

drlove8 Wed 12-Aug-09 19:08:10

grin .... just trying to convert the world to fluff, thats all! .... post back and let us all know what your favorite nappy is when you get to know them better.
I am obsessed with blueberrys and berry plush aioS , but i do love tots fluffles (old style, now discontinued) as a night nappy! , the cotton tots are great basics to bulk out the stash though.... ive never had a leak with them. smile

Scotia Sun 16-Aug-09 16:39:11

If you are still looking Kazbeth, Amazon have size 2 Bamboozles on offer at under £5 each

JennyPenny22 Sun 16-Aug-09 20:13:44

AMAZON has bamboozles for £4.35!! Popper ones

JentlyDoesIt Sun 16-Aug-09 20:30:26

Hello, I have loads of Bamboozles I can do you a bundle deal on (10 x little ones and 10 x size 2's plus wraps, liners etc) - let me know if you - or anyone - is interested?

The little ones are all white and the bigger ones are green, blue and white. The little wraps are white and the big wraps are white and 2 x blue with white stars. There are 4 wraps per size of nappy...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now