Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Any Totsbots fans around to advise me? Any thoughts on Flexitots?

(5 Posts)
DitaVonCheese Tue 30-Jun-09 16:15:43

I bought some Fluffles from TK Maxx a little while ago, thinking they'd do as an overnight nappy, but after the third wet night hmm gave up on them and they haven't been used since.

I've checked ebay and they seem to sell quite well on there. However, a few of the poppers that hold the booster in came off during the initial washing-three-times thing, so I wondering about seeing if TB would swap them. I've tried the cotton TBs and don't like them particularly (too scratchy and stiff, plus gets fiddly with extra boosters and liner). Are Flexitots any good? Do they do any others I could try?

Ta

purplesal Tue 30-Jun-09 19:53:42

There have been lots of issues with Fexitots going bald and Tots Bots being slow to replace them. They also do the Easifit, both in bamboo and fluffle - this is a birth to potty all in one. I don't like the platsicky feel of the outer and the hard elatsic at the legs.
I'm sorry I have gone right off Tots Bots nappies now - there are so many nappies around now.

purplesal Tue 30-Jun-09 19:54:18

Sorry that should say - there are so many better nappies around now!

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Tue 30-Jun-09 21:41:28

im not a two parter fan but did use these on my son as a night nappy. I found them really absorbant any mine wore well. There was a dodgey batch which did moult - i have known a few people who have been affected and tots have generally wanted to deal direct and have exchanged more or less return of post. This issue is rectified now as they have a version 2 flexitot out which is a more trimmed velour i understand.

DitaVonCheese Tue 30-Jun-09 22:41:58

Cheers - had a bit of a search and I think I'll ebay!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now