Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Cotton Bottoms/Bummis wraps - sizing(confused)

(3 Posts)
TheodoresMummy Mon 29-Jun-09 12:09:02

Been using Bummis super bright newborn 4-9lb and they have been great, so I have bought (got them this morn) what I thought was the next size...

But they are 7-10lb and I was expecting 8-17lb. They both seem to be called size 1 on some ads.

Shall I get some 8-17lb or try the medium size 15-30lb. Surely they would be massive (DS is around 10lb I guess), but I am sick of wasting money and time waiting for deliveries that are no good (sick of damp clothes too !!)

Any advice ?

TheodoresMummy Mon 29-Jun-09 12:12:09

Now I have found a size medium on ebay quoting 20-28lb...

hmm

Octothechildherder Tue 30-Jun-09 10:03:29

I have a medium superbright here and it says 15-30lbs. If you go to the Lollipop classfied ad on MN it will link you through - we do yellow or green spots. It says medium on the site but it is def 15-30. I can post you one today first class if you want or order them direct. I would also recommend a medium rikki (10-20lbs) for great containment smile and dry clothes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now