Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Swim nappies?

(5 Posts)
Rhian82 Fri 26-Jun-09 17:28:58

We're going to be taking DS (8 months) swimming next week, and need to get some swim nappies. A friend has recommended Boots own brand with a neoprene cover - Boots here just sells the Bambinex ones.

Do people with experience of these think they'll be okay? Or does anyone have any other recommendations? Thanks.

etchasketch Fri 26-Jun-09 17:31:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

lynniep Fri 26-Jun-09 17:35:16

I've only ever used huggies as theyre the only ones I've ever seen in the shops. They are fine. I've also always used happy nappys over the top of them for fear of poo incident. Which there has never been, thank god!

Lissya Fri 26-Jun-09 18:22:11

We use Huggies swim nappies with a Splash About neoprene pants over the top - but some people just use the swim nappies on their own, I believe.

The Splash About is only what is acceptable in the baby swimming lessons we go to, so they must be good.

Anyway, Huggies v good underneath.

twoclimbingboys Fri 26-Jun-09 18:31:09

Motherease are excellent!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now