Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Cut for cloth clothes

(13 Posts)
ceb80 Wed 24-Jun-09 21:46:08

Is there any other brand apart from Frugi that does clothes for big bummed boys?!

purplesal Wed 24-Jun-09 21:47:02

Bright Bots - Twinkle on the web normally stock Bright Bots clothing.

Octothechildherder Wed 24-Jun-09 21:57:43

I can recommend GAP tracksuit bottoms!

Marthasmama Wed 24-Jun-09 22:01:26

But not Gap jeans, they're tiny. Poor dd was sitting in her Bumbo eating her snack and kept lifting her bottom out. It was then I realised her Gap jeans were cutting her in half because of her chunky cloth bum. I had to under her button for her. grin Boden has a fairly generous cut. I only know about the girl's trousers but the bloomers are fabulous for big cloth bums.

Octothechildherder Wed 24-Jun-09 22:07:57

I don't do any jeans on mine - they have never found them comfortable. I hate the way trousers dig into their tummies when they sit down - would hate it myself!

Marthasmama Wed 24-Jun-09 22:09:23

I don't either now I have a cloth bum baby Octo! grin

bearhug Thu 25-Jun-09 13:35:46

H&M trousers are usually a generous cut. Also rainbowbabies.co.uk do trousers and shorts in cheerful colours that look nice over cloth nappies.

TheChilliMoose Thu 25-Jun-09 13:49:22

I was just going to recommend Cut4Cloth and do a link for you, but I looked on the website and realised they are now Frugi grin

Indith Thu 25-Jun-09 13:54:29

Tinker Togs is another one. I'm not keen on the trousers to be honest, I don't think they were that nice but useful for vests and sleepsuits.

BlueChampagne Thu 25-Jun-09 16:17:04

Polarn o Pyret - I think the Scandinavians use cloth more than we do.

Marthasmama Thu 25-Jun-09 16:53:04

In that case Blue, does that mean that all the lovely stuff at Nordic Kids will be a little more generous? If so, what a fabulous excuse reason to buy their lovely stuff!

ceb80 Thu 25-Jun-09 20:10:48

Lots of ideas there thanks, will get searching!

BlueChampagne Fri 26-Jun-09 13:36:42

Sorry - don't know TBH! Despite having DS in cloth, we don't have any trouble fitting him into trousers etc. It's a tip from a friend that I thought I'd pass on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now