Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Kushies all in one - are they any good?

(6 Posts)
Innat Wed 24-Jun-09 21:12:27

they were half price for a pack of five in mothercare - toddler size.

are they any good or should i take them back before trying them!?

i currently use tots bots and bumgenius, but getting leaks with bg as dd (21 mo) has started doing mega wees! i thought these toddler size obes might be more absorbent.

any advice welcome - thanks

Octothechildherder Wed 24-Jun-09 21:13:48

Take them back and get a refund!

Use the money to buy some bamboo boosters and decent covers like motherease for your tots.

tutu100 Wed 24-Jun-09 21:17:59

I actually liked kushiees, but I think I am in a minority!

I found them good in the summer when ds1 was just wearing a t-shirt. The only problem I found with them (other than the drying time) was that because the waistband is not elasticated when I put trousers on ds1 the waistband of the trousers sometimes pulled the front of the nappy down and out and so they leaked.

Not a problem when he was in dungarees though.

I saw that reduction as well and am considering getting some more for ds2. So I think at that price they are worth a try.

Try one and then if you don't like it you should get your money back selling the 4 unused ones on ebay.

purplesal Wed 24-Jun-09 21:45:54

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE NAPPIES!!!!

Have you got them out of the packet yet - just compare the feel of them to your Bumgenius and you'll see what I mean. Now feel the elastic at the legs and see if you'd like to have that next to your skin all day!

Definitely don't waste your money on them. Follow Octo's advice!

DebiNewberry Wed 24-Jun-09 21:50:51

No, terrible. take them back.

boost your tots and bg's and you should be ok, a small thin hemp/bamboo one should help.

Innat Wed 24-Jun-09 21:59:12

Hmmmm not sensing a whole lot of love for the kushies then!!!

Bum, it's quite a trek to take them back...are there anymore positive experiences???

Our tots don't leak btw, in fatc very good and we use them overnight. we just find them quite bulky.

It's only the bumgenius that leak, i already use another microfibre booster but had been reading on here recently about using a natural fibre to help with absorbancy. So i guess we should try that anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now