Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Have decided to try again.

(9 Posts)
Kayzr Wed 24-Jun-09 10:47:09

We got the Bambino Mio birth to potty pack to use with DS2. They leaked really really badly and we were having to change him every hour as they had leaked and he was soaking. Overnight was awful because he would normally only wake once and then we would have to change the bedding in his moses basket and change the mattress too.

So we stopped using them, but we did spend £200 on them and I'd like to use them.

So what can we do to make them stop leaking?

Thanks.

tracedw Wed 24-Jun-09 11:06:57

Ihave never seen bambino mio nappies because they have IMO got a bad rep.I assume they are prefolds.I have some prefolds and what i do is make sure that the back is folded open (to make wings) and then use a nippa to fix at front so they look like a folded terry or shaped nappy.This will stop the nappy from moving around in the wrap which may create gaps for wee to leak,also i found that boys tend to wee i all directions ,if there is some padding over the hips, it may stop a leak. Good luck

Octothechildherder Wed 24-Jun-09 11:13:02

Buy some decent wraps - the prefolds are fine - would recommend a motherease rikki - and your problems will be solved!

Kayzr Wed 24-Jun-09 11:16:38

Thanks, I will buy some of those motherease rikki. Hopeing that they will do the trick.

Octothechildherder Wed 24-Jun-09 11:39:50

I have some if you want to CAT me or go to the lollipop classified advert and put my name in when you order wink

rusmum Wed 24-Jun-09 13:08:32

I HAVE 1 RIKKI LEFT FOR £4 IF NEEDED?

Octothechildherder Wed 24-Jun-09 14:28:06

Is it new?? I may have it if she doesn't for my trial kits.

Kayzr Thu 25-Jun-09 06:58:28

I ordered some yesterday so you can have it Octo.

rusmum Thu 25-Jun-09 13:13:19

no not new sorry- GUC have pic on trail and dropped price!!

www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20990480

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now