Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Itti Bitti D'lish - how slim are they really?

(9 Posts)
TabithaTwitchet Tue 23-Jun-09 20:04:29

I normally use Pop-Ins, which I am v happy with, but struggle to fit enough for a day out in my changing bag together with all the other stuff I have to heave round with me.

I was thinking about getting a couple of Itti Bitti D'lish to use when out and about (any excuse for a new nappy! blush)

Are they actually appreciably thinner than pop-ins, or do I just have to accept that I can't fit everything I want to into my changing bag?

swampster Tue 23-Jun-09 20:47:02

They are really very slim and you will probably find you can get away with just a couple of (teeny tiny) outers with some extra inserts in your bag.

Octothechildherder Tue 23-Jun-09 21:50:21

They are very slim compared to others.

4andnotout Wed 24-Jun-09 09:39:51

I can fit 8 ittis in my changing bag compared to 4 bbos, and as i have 2 in cloth i have to take plenty out and about with me

twoclimbingboys Sat 27-Jun-09 11:35:42

That was the main thing I likes about ittis - they take up far less room in the change bag!

tracedw Sat 27-Jun-09 23:45:02

I was going tobuy some itti`s this week until i saw them in our local nappy network shop. They were really slim, my ds3 is 16 wks and looked like he would need a large.shock
Are these nappies good for chubbsters or only skinny minis? Fantastic looking but i`m not sure how practical for me.They didn`t seen very generous in the cut.

mumface Sun 28-Jun-09 09:50:53

They are really small.
I nearly bought mediums whilst pregnant as my last boys were 8and a half pounds born,but decided to wait and see.My newborn was 3 weeks early is now only 5lb13 he fits small not even on the smallest poppers.They say small doesnt fit till 7lbs but they are great on him now,when pampers new baby disposibles are still too big!

TabithaTwitchet Sun 28-Jun-09 10:01:55

Ooh, I like the sound of them even better now as DD is extremely slim.
Can anyone advise on whether to get medium or large?
DD is 18 months, not yet walking, v tall and weighs around 20lb.

twoclimbingboys Sun 28-Jun-09 16:44:01

Blake is 26lbs and could no longer fit in the large - he is chunky bummed. I would say large!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now