Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

won't use loo if anyone is visiting

(2 Posts)
thinkingaboutdrinking Mon 22-Jun-09 12:13:11

My DS is 3.4 and we thought we had potty training cracked - has been in pants for about 4 months with very few accidents. However, he will not use loo at nursery or even our potty if we take it in. He used to use other people's loos when we stayed away and will no longer do that. He has recently also started to refuse to use the loo if anyone is staying with us - he justs holds on and then wets himself (HUGE puddles everywhere!) or screams for a nappy. I try not to get frustrated and cross but it is so hard, esp when as soon as they have gone he will use the loo as normal.
I don't know whether to just go back to nappies for a while so he can make the choice again, or whether to go cold turkey and not allow any nappies but just claer up wee. Help - what do i do?

ches Mon 22-Jun-09 13:51:07

Does he need a bit of privacy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now