Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Lollipop Pop'n'Gro

(18 Posts)
Octothechildherder Sun 21-Jun-09 21:03:04

A few people should have them now from testers to people who have actually bought some! Would love some feedback please (best so far is that they were better than BG!)

Thanks

Octo

steffibabes Sun 21-Jun-09 21:25:34

I tried it last night on my 6 month DD with just the bamboo insert. It lasted the 12ish hours with a slight leak so maybe I should have used the fluffy insert too. I like the leg gusset and it seemed to be a good fit.

Octothechildherder Sun 21-Jun-09 21:41:54

Great - have you washed it 6 times?? A few emails have said it needed 6 to get it up to absorbency.

steffibabes Mon 22-Jun-09 10:25:58

No, you said to wash it 4 times so I did before I used it on her. Its on the line drying so I guess that's 5 times now.

wiggletastic Mon 22-Jun-09 11:23:49

Hi Octo, I haven't received my trial nappy yet, is it on the way?

Octothechildherder Mon 22-Jun-09 11:27:01

You should have got that - drop me you address again to info@nappywardrobe.co.uk and will see when it was dispatched.

Thanks

4andnotout Mon 22-Jun-09 11:37:07

I got one this morning, my first impressions are that it is huge, much bigger than a bg so should last till potty training. The bag it comes with is fantastic, can't wait to get it on one of the dd's

Octothechildherder Mon 22-Jun-09 11:46:19

Was it the zip bag or the drawstring one? The zipper one is the one you get with the 'Go Pack' and the drawstring one is the wipes bag.

4andnotout Mon 22-Jun-09 11:47:48

A drawstring one, i need to save my pennies for a new wet bag as mine died yesterday

wiggletastic Mon 22-Jun-09 12:20:04

Have emailed you Octo. smile

Octothechildherder Mon 22-Jun-09 16:37:04

Posted today

wiggletastic Mon 22-Jun-09 17:56:45

Thanks very much. smile

4andnotout Tue 23-Jun-09 09:39:43

Washed it overnight and it washes very well, another good point grin

steffibabes Sun 28-Jun-09 19:32:59

Octo maybe you could help me with this. My DD is small at 6 months she is only about 13lbs. I tried to put the pop n gro on tonight with both boosters but there were gaps in the legs. With just the bamboo one its OK. I tried increasing the poppers to the middle set but it didn't help. Should the nappy be OK with both boosters- do you think it is just cos my DD is small?

Octothechildherder Mon 29-Jun-09 22:52:08

I would just put one booster in - two is for really heavy wetters. This will reduce the gape around the leg smile

BaronConker Wed 01-Jul-09 18:50:50

Hi Octo, sorry, posted on the chat thread as didn't see this one til now! I love mine! It soaked up four hours of wee (DH looking after baby!) with only one of the boosters in. Also dries really fast. Haven't had a poo in it yet so that will be another test but it's a really neat fit and has good leg elastic so I have no worries about it. Also really like the lovely bright colour, and how fast it dries (good for those of us without tumble dryers...)

wiggletastic Mon 13-Jul-09 09:18:19

I have tried mine a few times now and I am very impressed with it. It is very soft and stretchy. No leaks at all and it washes really well and drys quickly. Also the colour (turquoise) is lovely. I would say it is slightly bulkier than my BGs but overall a very good nappy and good value as its BTP.

Thanks very much Octo! smile

Octothechildherder Mon 13-Jul-09 11:12:27

Great wiggletastic grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now