Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

The No Pants Potty Show......

(8 Posts)
SazzlesA Fri 19-Jun-09 11:10:20

Message withdrawn

SazzlesA Fri 19-Jun-09 13:15:06

Message withdrawn

plonker Fri 19-Jun-09 13:22:17

Dd is potty training at the minute.

I left dd knickerless for a week when she first started using the potty. She never had an accident with a bare bum.

Knickers really threw her as I think she felt they were like a nappy and couldn't distinguish between the two and so just wee'd and poo'd in them.

I left her a week bare-bummed and then let her choose her own knickers (peppa pig grin). I told her that peppa didn't like getting wet so she must pull them down and use the potty instead. It worked a treat grin

She had one, maybe two accidents last week and hasn't had any at all this week!

Good luck

SazzlesA Fri 19-Jun-09 13:25:11

Message withdrawn

plonker Fri 19-Jun-09 13:31:29

Thanks smile

Louby1983 Fri 19-Jun-09 13:37:55

how old are ur little ones? I have started to introduce my ds to the potty to get familiar with it but just wondered when is best to get into the full swing of things. hes 20 months & will tell me very often when he has done a wee or a poo so is starting to comprehend what is going on down there! Any advice???

SazzlesA Fri 19-Jun-09 13:51:51

Message withdrawn

plonker Fri 19-Jun-09 13:58:22

Dd is 23 months.

She has been doing wee's and poo's in the potty at bathtime and when naked from around the same age as your ds.

We had some lovely weather a while back and was naked most of the time so did loads of wee's and poo's in the potty. Basically we just took it from there as she knew exactly what she needed to do smile

We put her back in clothes but left her bare-bummed for a week, then introduced knickers. All is going well smile

It's been easy so far *touches wood* lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now