Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Has anyone bought nappies from...

(14 Posts)
SummerHeightsHigh Wed 17-Jun-09 15:32:13

www.babipur.co.uk or www.cottoncherub.com

Would anyobne recommend them (or not)?

twoclimbingboys Wed 17-Jun-09 20:19:21

I have never heard of them, but have had very good service from upsy daisy, kittykins, wee notions and bibsnbots if that is any help?

SummerHeightsHigh Wed 17-Jun-09 21:15:41

Thanks twoclimbingboys, I'm trying to decide between the deals that these two sites have and just wondered if anyone had dealt with them. Anyone??

EllieorOllie Wed 17-Jun-09 22:08:29

Yes, recently placed an order with babipur. They weren't super quick in putting the order together (about 3 days) but once they'd dispatched them the nappies came within 24 hours. A couple of the colours i wanted were out of stock and they called me and offered the option of waiting for new stock or choosing different colours. When the package arrived there was also another discount voucher inside. Overall, I was pretty pleased with them and will almost certainly use them again.

SummerHeightsHigh Thu 18-Jun-09 09:39:16

Thanks Ellie, anyone else used them? Going to place my order today and am always a bit cautious buying off t'internet [old fogey emoticon].

Octothechildherder Thu 18-Jun-09 09:44:13

I have just opened a new online nappy shop called nappywardrobe smile I am a lollipop advisor but am stocking some other stuff smile

SummerHeightsHigh Thu 18-Jun-09 09:47:25

Octo Thanks, I'm off to have a look and I'll email you on your website contact email if I've any questions, thanks.

Octothechildherder Thu 18-Jun-09 17:19:50

Thanks grin

GothAnneGeddes Fri 19-Jun-09 10:03:22

Octo - Your website looks fab. smile

SummerHeightsHigh Fri 19-Jun-09 10:38:04

Yeah, it does look fab - love all those dotty spots!

Am so excited to get my GORGEOUS wet nappy bag!

Octothechildherder Fri 19-Jun-09 14:57:01

Got your cheque - will pop in bank tomorrow then post out monday - I think I am just as excited as you!!!

KirstyJC Fri 19-Jun-09 22:25:24

Oh no, not another fantastic nappy website....how am I supposed to stop buying nappies when you all keep doing this, eh?? grin

Looks really great Octo - will have a look round it now.

OP - I haven't heard of either of the above, sorry not much help!

SummerHeightsHigh Tue 23-Jun-09 11:30:10

Octo I got the bag today thanks - it is FABULOUS, I love it!! It looks really funky and feels really well made. Love it smile

SummerHeightsHigh Sat 04-Jul-09 12:53:25

Hiya, just wanted to thank Octo again for the great customer service I had from Nappywardrobe. Thanks again, I'll be back to buy from your site again. Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now