Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

help 2 children at two different stages of toilet training!

(3 Posts)
georgi101 Tue 16-Jun-09 22:29:23

help. i have a 3.5 year old son who is toilet trained when he is awake, but still has to have a nappy on for his afternoon nap and night time. Is this normal, he potty trained so young, 14 months, yet i feel he should be completely out of them by now. Also i have an 20 month old daughter and am trying to potty train her. She sits on her potty but will not do anything then does her buisness from both ends on the floor. She did her first wee wee on the potty today and i gave her lots of praise but then she did a number 2 on the carpet. its driving me mad any advice????????????????????

slowreadingprogress Tue 16-Jun-09 22:47:27

this may not be what you want as advice but I simply wouldn't bother 'training'. I would try to wait until you could give it a go one day and have success almost straight away. 20 months is very very young probably too young in view of what she is doing, imo

and your ds needing night time nappies sounds to me utterly normal!

georgi101 Tue 16-Jun-09 23:03:36

great thanks, i was getting worried. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now