Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Dry when bare, constant accidents when in pants - suggestions?

(3 Posts)
BlueyDragon Tue 16-Jun-09 20:43:56

DD, 29 months, is pretty much fine if she has nothing on her bottom half at all but as soon as you put anything on her she has accidents - wees and poos. She has the capability to control as she might start to wee when she's got nothing on, but will stop and ask to go to the potty. She's at nursery full time so can't be running around starkers all the time there - any suggestions?

peanutpie Sat 20-Jun-09 19:55:57

Pretty much having the same problems with my son - anybody got any advice? With a bare bottom he'll happily take himself to the potty for wees and poos. However with pants on he just wees in the pants. It's as if he doesn't really notice and reverts back how he is in nappies.

I feel I can leave him bare bottomed at home but I can't really do that when we go out!

thisisyesterday Sat 20-Jun-09 19:59:20

ds1 did this.
tbh we just went with it and had him pants free the whole time unless we had to go out. he wasn't so bad when out because he knew he HAD to wear pants
it didn't take too long before he let me put pants on him at home too, about a week or 2 maybe?

not sure how to deal with nursery though, unlesss they'll take her every half hour or something?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now