Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Diddy Diapers size 2 - anyone use them ?

(4 Posts)
TheodoresMummy Thu 11-Jun-09 14:41:07

I have been using size 1 for DS and love them !!!

I thought I might just get the size 2s when he grows out of the 1s, but then it occured to me that I have never seen anyone post about them for bigger babies/toddlers.

So does anyone use them ?

Seems that tots bots and pocket nappies seem to be most popular when babies are bigger.

What other nappies are popular for bigger ones ?

Ta.

usernametaken Thu 11-Jun-09 20:00:29

I bought one and then sold it quite quickly as it just didn't fit DD like the size 1 did. The size difference between the size 1 and 2 was enormous. I loved the size 1 though.

I have a lot of pocket nappies namely Fuzzis and Wonderoos. They were just so much quicker to put on a child that wanted to climb off the changing mat! They also doubled up as 'pull ups' when DD was potty training.

erin99 Fri 12-Jun-09 11:02:45

We bought size 2 microfibre ones. We liked the nappies but didn't like the microfibre. They always seem to smell. It's not just diddies, we've had the same problem with bumgenius although fluffles were OK. I think our washing machine is not very good at cleaning out a thick wodge of microfibre.

I think we'd have loved them in cotton though. I like having a non-fleece-lined nappy on a toddler - separate liners are much better for poo removal!

TheodoresMummy Fri 12-Jun-09 22:00:37

I prefer the cotton ones too, the microfibre ones are difficult to nippa.

I can appreciate pockets being easier to get on a toddler, had forgotton about the running off with no nappy on...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now