Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

How to wash my new nappies??

(5 Posts)
amberatkins Wed 10-Jun-09 20:19:45

I've been using totsbots bamboozles for a while and love them, just bought some more and thought I'd be adventurous and go for the coloured ones. I've got blue, lilac, orange and green. Can I wash them in with my natural cream coloured ones or will the colour run?

I can't see any info on their site about the coloured ones.

I usually wash on 40' btw. Anybody wash them together?

purplesal Wed 10-Jun-09 20:22:06

I would probably wash them seperatelythe fisrt couple of times but they should be OK. But definitely don't soak your coloured ones with tea tree oil - it will make them go very strange colours

amberatkins Wed 10-Jun-09 21:29:26

Thanks Purplesal - has anyone had the colours run?

DrJen Thu 11-Jun-09 07:51:16

Nope no colour running here!
I washed my brand new coloured bamboozles for the first time with my usual nappy load of brilliant white cotton tots and the white are still white!
I've washed at 40 and at 60 with the same results.
btw - aren't the coloured ones gorgeous1?! wink

amberatkins Thu 11-Jun-09 09:40:17

Thanks DrJen, thats what I was hoping to hear! Yes, I love the coloured ones, never had coloured before though I am now planning on buying some coloured wraps... its a slippery slope!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now