Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

wraps sizes - some advice please.

(4 Posts)
TheodoresMummy Wed 10-Jun-09 19:26:18

DS is 4 weeks and weighs 9 lb - average build.

We have been using bummis super brite in the smallest size (4 - 9 lb), but they are too small now.

I might just get the next size up, but fancy something a bit different, but the sizes of others we already have seem a bit dodgy...

e.g.

baby beehinds small - are massive !!

imse vimse bumpy newborn - fits well but are expensive new.

I am thinking about ME airflow and rikki, but think the medium would be too big. What are the sizes like ? Also tots bots ?

We are using diddy diapers, muslins, terry squares and have just aquired some ellas house hemp.

Ta.

Octothechildherder Wed 10-Jun-09 19:35:19

Most of the covers start again at 12lbs - the only one which is in-between is the Lollipop small cover - which did say 6-12 but is much bigger. Rikki is a great cover and would suit all your nappies tbh but not until a bit bigger - can you hold out??? If interested in the lollipop covers CAT me as I have some in stock smile

CarGirl Wed 10-Jun-09 19:39:11

I'd get some small & medium airflows, they are fab

Octothechildherder Wed 10-Jun-09 19:44:37

I have small and medium - ds gone to bed and they are in his room so can let you know patterns tomorrow - likely ot be ponds and rainforest! They are new - would accept £8 inc postage each.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now