Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

What are the best terry square nappies

(6 Posts)
Reallytired Wed 10-Jun-09 12:47:35

I need to supplement my nappy collection which is a mixture of shaped nappies and terries. I like terry squares because because they are fast drying. I have some terry squares that I used with my son.

I found little Ewe terries too thick although great for night time, my junior joy terry nappy works well on a young baby but isn't absorbant enough, I have one lollipop terry which is lovely except that lollipop are now charging £42 for 12.

Please tell me where is the best place on the web to get good quality and affordable terries.

ilovemydogandmrobama Wed 10-Jun-09 12:51:42

Used ones are a good bet.

usednappies.co.uk
clothnappytree.co.uk

wastingmyeducation Wed 10-Jun-09 13:00:00

Lollipop. You might find some used ones cheap.

purplesal Wed 10-Jun-09 14:06:25

Lollipop also have their luxury unbleached terry squares - 6 for £19.95 - that's a bit cheaper. But the Lollipop terry squares are lovely. They also used to be made in Cornwall, I'm not sure if they still are. (Junir Joy are made in Pakistan)

Reallytired Wed 10-Jun-09 14:35:04

Do you have a link purplesal? That sounds perfect.

Thank you.

purplesal Wed 10-Jun-09 14:51:12

They are not on the Lollipop website but I have just phoned Lollipop and they do have them in stock. If you phone them direct - 01736 799512 - you can order over the phone and it will be free postage. If you wouldn't mind mentioning my name that would be grand - Sally E. I could order them for you,but it'll be quicker and more direct if you do it. Hope that helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now