Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Are weenotions worth the money?

(15 Posts)
Chulita Wed 10-Jun-09 11:27:58

Not that I should get one but they look absolutely gorgeous blush...just wondering if they're worth it? Do the wraps contain everything they should? And would they fit over a large EH Bumhugger?

bump09 Wed 10-Jun-09 12:18:55

Message deleted

KirstyJC Wed 10-Jun-09 12:24:19

OOhh Chulita - I'm trying not to buy these as well. Aren't they GORGEOUS?!?!?

How many nappies is too many do you think?? I have 26 and wash every third day..and still have too many! If I keep buying them I might have to have another baby to use them all up ..... grin

bump09 Wed 10-Jun-09 14:02:48

Message deleted

Chulita Wed 10-Jun-09 15:18:50

I bought 15 BG to start with and the freaking things are wearing really well so I don't need any others but I recently got a couple of Itti Bitti D'lish which are lurvely and I've been eyeing up these weenotions for months. Main reason I haven't got one yet is cos I can't decide on a picture, they have so much choice!!
bump do you have any of the All in 2s? if so what do you think of them? loving your duck and cow ones - beeeuutiful grin

Scotia Wed 10-Jun-09 16:12:48

bump09, they are lovely - I like the bluebird one and was just looking at it yesterday on the weenotions site. Am still on the swither though about buying one, not sure I can justify £20 for 1 nappy!

bump09 Wed 10-Jun-09 16:27:38

Message deleted

KirstyJC Wed 10-Jun-09 17:06:12

Hi bump - I thought 26 wasn't a lot but try telling my DH thatgrin!

It's terrible isn't it, I keep on looking at websites and thinking 'Ooh I like that one' and then reminding myself of the unused ones upstairs....but I wouldn't want to sell them either!

My DH is regretting getting us the laptop whilst I am on Mat Leave - things keep 'appearing' in the house and I can't keep trying to pretend we've had them for ages......Damn you, internet shopping!!

KirstyJC Wed 10-Jun-09 17:07:09

btw bump - forgot to say, your nappies are SO CUTE smile!!

bump09 Wed 10-Jun-09 17:32:09

Message deleted

Scotia Wed 10-Jun-09 17:38:16

Tell me about ordering them then bump - looks a bit complicated to me. I'm not sure where to start

ramonaquimby Wed 10-Jun-09 17:44:46

I had several weenotion nappies for the dds when they were younger - loved them! haven't seen any for ages. they def weren't £20 tho, that is pricy

bump09 Wed 10-Jun-09 18:08:10

Message deleted

Octothechildherder Wed 10-Jun-09 19:37:00

I have only tried the nappies, not covers, and HAD TO HAVE SOME! wink

Scotia Fri 12-Jun-09 15:46:19

Bugger! I've just bought 2! Second hand though - makes me want more!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now