Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Tots Bots Bamboozles or Little Lambs Bamboo?

(9 Posts)
caen Sun 07-Jun-09 20:53:41

Unless I decide quickly my baby will have outgrown whatever I order! Do they last as long as each other size wise? Are they both as absorbant? I have one of each and like them both.

purplesal Sun 07-Jun-09 22:21:13

Or why not try the Lollipop Bamboo nappies - very similar to LL I believe. I wouldn't go for Bamoozles as they do go harder and as they are pur bamboo they do take longer to dry. The Lollipop bamboo (and I think the LL but I don't have one to check) is filled with microfibre so you've still got a really absorbent nappy but it dries much quicker.

twoclimbingboys Sun 07-Jun-09 22:32:58

sorry to complicate matters but the bamboo sandys are fab and best of all they are £5.40 each at treehuggermums at the moment.

They are less bulky and more absorbent (imo) than either bamboozles or ll bamboo.

In anwer to your question I prefer LL to bamboozles!

GothAnneGeddes Mon 08-Jun-09 02:18:56

I'm glad I can across this as I'm torn between the Sandys and TB Bamboozles. I think I do prefer the paplix and the booster being in there already...but a new nappy for only £5.40 [torn emoticon]

Flamesparrow Mon 08-Jun-09 08:07:37

Bambeasy!

rachelinscotland Mon 08-Jun-09 15:04:15

I'm yet to test a Lollipop bamboo, so can't comment on them yet. But I would be inclined to say that Little Lamb bamboo nappies in size 1 will last longer than Bamboozles in size 1. Seems the elastic in them is more stretchy and in both cotton & bamboo, the LL nappies stretch a lot more. Having said that, my all time favourite fitted nappies at the moment are size 2 coloured Bamboozles!

purplesal Mon 08-Jun-09 15:30:03

Lollipop have a special offer on their bamboo nappies at the moment - just announced today to their advisors! They have teamed up their coloured bambo nappies with some of the funky Tots Bots wraps (the new ones that work, not the useless ones of the past!)
20 x size 1 or size 2 nappies, 6 covers and a roll of liners = £150

Or BTP set of 20 x size 1 nappies, 20 x size 2 nappies, 12 covers and 2 rolls of liners = £265

The mint nappies come with the Tots green wrap
The teddy bear coloured Nutmeg nappies come with the orange Tots wraps.

Those are very good prices! I am happy to take orders wink

eclairea Mon 08-Jun-09 20:09:36

Can I hijack and ask Flame about the bambeasy? I have bumbles at the moment and think they are great, was wondering about getting some bambeasys for a slimmer fit occasionally. But I know they have stopped doing the nippa version, and am not sure about poppers (partly the fit, partly with a wriggly baby). I have bought a couple of 2nd hand bamboozles to try, but was wondering about whether I should try to get 2nd hand bambeasys (nippa version) or splash out and get some new popper ones, because I hardly ever see second hand bambeasys around?

Flamesparrow Tue 09-Jun-09 07:56:53

I much prefer the shape and fit of the bambeasies (I didn't know she had stopped the nippa hmm could really do with telling people that occasionally!) - by the looks of things I can still get nippa fastening ones for a little while yet if that is any help?

With poppers nappies, I tend to just use a nippa with it anyway - just fasten it between the poppers iyswim.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now